Do you want to visit one of the most beautiful cities in the world directly from Pamplona? On the December long weekend you can do it with the Pamplona – Rome charter flight scheduled for December 2.
This is a charter flight that is sold in travel agencies. A flight that, in addition, is accompanied in the same package by several hotels, among which you will have to choose for your stay during one of the dates with the most trips throughout the year.
The destination from Pamplona is nothing more and nothing less than Rome: one of the most attractive in Europe. So do not miss the opportunity and travel to the Italian capital. Hurry up! Prices rise as of October 15.
Índice de Contenidos
- 1 Hotels and flights Pamplona Rome: dates and times
- 2 ‘The whole of Rome’ from Pamplona
- 3 Other flights from Pamplona on the December 2022 Bank Holiday
Hotels and flights Pamplona Rome: dates and times
Flights from Pamplona airport are made directly to Rome Fiumicino airport. The transfer takes approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes, and is done comfortably from Noain.
These are the flight schedules to Rome from Pamplona:
- Pamplona-Rome: Wednesday, December 2, 2022, 6:00 p.m.-7:50 p.m.
- Rome-Pamplona: Sunday, December 6, 2022, 17:00-18:50.
You can travel between Pamplona and Rome on the December 2022 Bridge from 879 euros (in a 4-star hotel). Of course, the prices per person are varied, and depend on the hotel chosen for the stay in the capital of Italy during the long weekend.
A price that can go up to 979 euros if you want to stay at the luxurious hotel San Martín / Mediterráneo. A supplement should be added to all of them in case of traveling individually, and an additional 5% from October 15.
A price per person includes the following services:
- Air tickets on a special flight.
- Transfers airport-hotel-airport.
- Bed and breakfast in planned or similar hotels according to the chosen category, in a double room with bathroom or shower.
- 1 dinner + 2 lunches (without drinks).
- Transport by coach according to program.
- Spanish-speaking accompanying guide throughout the stay.
- Visits with a local Spanish-speaking guide on the walk through Trastevere, the panoramic view of Rome, the Vatican Museums and the visit of Imperial Rome.
- Tickets with reservation to the Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Saint Peter in Chains.
- Baggage check-in: 1 bag per passenger.
- Mapfre Assistance travel insurance.
- Air taxes and fuel supplement.
‘The whole of Rome’ from Pamplona
December 2: Pamplona – Rome
The trip begins in the afternoon with the flight between Pamplona and Rome airport. Upon arrival, remember that the transfer to the chosen hotel is also included.
December 3: Panoramic tour and Vatican Museums
The first day of the visit begins with a panorama of Rome, known as the eternal city. During this visit, you will be able to contemplate its beautiful buildings and avenues, as well as visit some of the main tourist and cultural places of the city.
Among them will be the following:
- Venice Square, with the monument to Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Saint John Lateran
- Constance Arch
- Via Veneto
- And a long etcetera.
Next, you will visit the Vatican State, where you will enter the Museums and Galleries that occupy the Vatican palaces (admission with reservation). The visit will be carried out accompanied by our local Spanish-speaking guide and the most representative rooms will be visited, including the Sistine Chapel.
The afternoon of this first day of visits will be free.
December 4: Imperial Rome
In the morning, there will be a visit to ‘Imperial Rome’. It will begin with San Pedro Encadenado, where all visitors will be able to contemplate Michelangelo’s Moses. The visit will continue through the Colosseum, where its interior will also be visited (entrance included). After lunch, it will be time for another afternoon of free time.
December 5: Walk through Trastevere and Dinner
After a free morning, in the afternoon, we will take a walk through the typical neighborhood of Trastevere. It is one of the most characteristic of the city with its narrow and colorful alleys, markets, small artisan shops. The Church of Santa Maria in Trastevere will also be visited.
December 6: Rome – Pamplona
On the last day there is no planned visit, so the only obligation will be to be at the hotel at the indicated time to catch the return flight from Rome to the Pamplona – Noain airport.
Other flights from Pamplona on the December 2022 Bank Holiday
The one from Rome is not the only flights from Pamplona in the Long weekend in December 2022. Other places such as Vienna, Lapland or Istanbul may also be visit on those dates. And always traveling directly from Noain airport.
In addition, as usual, regular flights from Pamplona airport to Madrid, Barcelona or Gran Canaria will also be available with the usual schedules. Go ahead and make a getaway in December!